Things I want to buy

I am unexpectedly at home today with DD who has a stinking cold and a temperature. She's wrapped up waching the Disney channel and eating crumpets so I'm just going to have a quick brain purge of the things I want to buy but won't.

Liz Earle cleanse and polish - nearly finished my current tube and I love this cleanser (along with everyone else in the blogoshpere!) but at £13 a go I can't afford it right now so NO!

New clothes for DD to wear on holiday - traditionally I buy her something new and snuggly to wear on our hols as we have been away in October for the last 3 years. However she has lots of clothes that fit her and I'm not going to bung it on the Next account which is what I'd usually do, so NO!

New boots for me- I am hankering after the new UGG biker boots, sensible heel for slippy pavements and toasty and warm, but at £250 they are absolutely staying in the shop!

Stuff for the new baby- nope I'm not buying anything until the 20 week scan is out of the way and then I will make a sensible list with DH and reuse as much DD baby stuff as possible.

Christmas presents - I am going to avoid impuse buying and make a proper list of who we are buying for and how much their gift budget is. I'll try and stagger the buying if possible across the Nov and Dec pay packets. We've also got that windfall £600 in the savings account to use for festive spends.

No IVA news at present, still waiting on the various bits of peperwork etc before I can get the ball rolling. Hopefully after our holiday we can get things moving properly.

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work you're doing really well. Well done on having a positive focus and the will power to say no.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It helps loads to know that people are reading and it would be so disheartening if I had to admit a massive cock up to you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back and still in debt!

Budget living woes

Back from outer space