Smuggery

Progress!
I have organised collection of bedside drawers (monday)
I have returned top to M+S ( bought 10 days ago, worn once then shrank in the wash) I resisted exchanging top for something of similar value.
I looked at M+S sale and was resolute against the lure of the children's wear section. I picked up
tights £3, socks £2, top £4 and dressing gown £3 all for my 3 yo DD but put them all back as she doesn't NEED any of those things right now.

So £153 worth of things will be credited to the bank account and I didn't spend £12 on unnecessary items.

Awesome work, go me, I officially ROCK!
I was a bit wobbly after leaving the shop so had to ring DH to tell him how strong I was being..which probably means I'm not that strong yet, but hey ho it's a good start don't you think?

Comments

  1. Well done hun, that's fab!! Keep it up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME JOB!!

    (ps: shadowswallow from LHC,etc ;))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back and still in debt!

Budget living woes

Back from outer space