Sharing and caring

Splendidly non spendy weekend.



Saturday:

went to the nearby children's farm with rare breed animals with DH, DD and DG ( dearest grandpa aka my Dad). DG paid for our admission and treated us to ice creams! DD fell in the playarea and did no harm to herself but as I picked her up I felt something horrible happen to my back and I'm now in a lot of pain.



I talked to my Dad honestly about my "problem" and although he isn't entirely convinced that it's an addiction he was very supportive and didn't get angry. He got a little judgemental but I told him "yes I've been stupid" and "no I wasn't thinking of the long term consequences, but I am resolved to sort this out once and for all"

It was the right thing to do I think, the more people who are supporting me, the harder it will be to slide back into old habits.



DH and I went to the cinema on Sat night with DG babysitting...we may have spent a lot on ice cream, in my defence it made my back feel better, honest.



Sunday:

went to local aquarium tourist attraction "the Deep" saved £27.50 entry fee because DH works for a toy distributor who supply said attractions gift shop with tat! Then spent nearly £27.50 on lunch for us all and a toy for DD! But still it was a low cost and fun thing to do as a family on Sunday.



My back
is very sore and a trip to the osteopath confirms that picking up DD has to be a thing of the past. At 3 and a half and 100cm tall it just isn't feasible for me to pick her up in the haphazard way I have been doing.

Onwards and upwards, just very slowly and walking like I've soiled myself ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back and still in debt!

Budget living woes

Back from outer space