Bad times

Bad bad bad day

Lunchtime stroll round M+S spent £44 on clothes for Em and the new baby :(
Then sat in cafe going WTF have I just done, felt sick and rubbish.
Home after work full of justification and wierd combination of self loathing and tried to justify it to DH. He just sighed and said "it's £44... we spent £130 4 days ago on clothes for Em and we owe your friend £60 for baby clothes"

So I got all huffy and upset and said " if we can't afford £9 on half price baby vests then we shouldn't be having this baby"

So he said " you're right we'll keep the vests"

and then pregnant shopaholic said " No, you've spoiled it now, I'll take it all back"

FFS I am a lost bloody cause, so we're sitting at our respective PC's assiduously not speaking to each other and I feel like crap on a stick because I can't control myself.

I will be visiting the returns desk of M+S tomorrow and then I think the only answer is to leave my debit card at home and only carry enough cash for the bus and perhaps an emergency £5 in my drawer at work.

It was all going reasonably well, I'm like a shopping bulimic :(

Comments

  1. Come on lovie, keep your chin up, you can do this.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back and still in debt!

Budget living woes

Back from outer space